Do you have goals and aspirations to become a board certified manual therapist?
Do you want to make a difference in the world by practicing in a community where the Doctors know your name?
Do you love adventure, hiking, camping, biking, climbing, or exploring the outdoors?
Do you want your backyard to be straight out of National Geographic, including Bald Eagles, Bears, Moose, Whales, the tallest mountain in North America, and the Northern Lights?
Consider joining our team of highly skilled, passionate, and growth-oriented professionals. “Work Hard, Play Harder!” is not just a motto, it is our culture. We offer new graduates:
· Generous allotment and focus on continued education
· Personal and professional growth opportunities
· Hands on mentorship from 7 therapists who are leaders in their field and their community
In addition to our high professional standards, we also LOVE to have fun. Expect fun outings, including company campouts, family BBQ, paint parties, arcade nights, monthly hikes and much more!
Consider joining a company where we value our employees and allow them to earn a highly competitive wage. Our team has opportunities to expand their knowledge through unlimited online educational coursework plus receive support for continuing education courses. Our team works hard and then takes well-deserved time off and holidays.
- Assess each patient and develop an appropriate treatment plan with measurable goals and time frames
- Prepare and submit clinical and progress summaries based on identified and attained goals
- Ensure that other treating medical professionals have the necessary information to appropriately evaluate the patient
- Doctor's degree of an accredited physical therapy curriculum
- Certification in Physical Therapy and valid state of Alaska license to practice
- NPI #
If you are ready to launch your career, grow to become an amazing therapist, and want to join a team that really cares about their patients, then apply now!
Learn more about the Empower difference and our team by visiting our website: www.EmpowerAlaska.com
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $105,000.00 per year
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location