The Young Professionals Group (anchoragechamber.org/ypg) is made up of business professionals and corporate leaders between the ages of 21-39 who are ready to make a positive impact on the greater community of Anchorage. This group is open to all Anchorage Chamber members and non-members of all ages.
This month our professional development presentation will be Practical ChatGPT for Work presented by Kyle Easterly, Chief Technology Officer at Pango Technology. In this presentation, you will learn about the practical applications and limitations of using ChatGPT for work. You’ll come away with a better understanding of how ChatGPT works under-the-hood, and get to see some live demonstrations covering basic to advanced ChatGPT usage.
Kyle Easterly is the Chief Technology Officer at Pango Technology, an Alaskan IT consulting firm that’s been in business since 1997. Kyle has presented research on AI systems like ChatGPT at DEF CON, the world’s largest cybersecurity conference.
WHAT WE DO
BENEFITS OF JOINING
- Professional networking
- Fun social events
- Develop leadership skills
- Unique community service activities
- A professional support system of peers
- Build awareness for members and their business.
Employers benefit from sending their younger employees to the Young Professionals Group because they will strengthen and develop skills that make them more valuable employees, their morale will improve and they will feel appreciated by their employer.
FOLLOW OUR EVENTS ON FACEBOOK
- Meeting new people and developing new business opportunities
- Expanding network of business contacts
- Increasing visibility through attendance, participation and volunteering
- Strengthening teamwork skills by joining a subcommittee
- Strengthening leadership skills by serving as a subcommittee chair
- Broadening knowledge base and skills through useful programs and presentations, including learning from both peers and more experienced professionals