In July, we'll hear from Lexi Tebeau of the Boys & Girls Clubs - Alaska.
In addition, bring your gently used clothes, outerwear, and footwear for students K–12 to the meeting for donation to The Clothesline Project - a back-to-school clothing drive. MORE INFO
PLUS! We'll welcome the new 2023-24 Executive Board:
- Chair: Logan Burt, Dimond Center
- Vice Chair: Jenna Wright, AEDC
- Community Service Chair: Melanie Pinales, ConocoPhillips Alaska
- Events Chair: Abigail McLagan, Alaska Premier Auctions & Appraisals
- Communications Chair: Vlad Finko
- Membership Chair: Kathleen McArdle, Verizon
- Secretary: Sarah Lanners, Green Connection
The Young Professionals Group (anchoragechamber.org/ypg) is made up of business professionals and corporate leaders between the ages of 21-39 who are ready to make a positive impact on the greater community of Anchorage. This group is open to all Anchorage Chamber members and non-members of all ages.
WHAT WE DO
BENEFITS OF JOINING
- Professional networking
- Fun social events
- Develop leadership skills
- Unique community service activities
- A professional support system of peers
- Build awareness for members and their business.
Employers benefit from sending their younger employees to the Young Professionals Group because they will strengthen and develop skills that make them more valuable employees, their morale will improve and they will feel appreciated by their employer.
FOLLOW OUR EVENTS ON FACEBOOK
- Meeting new people and developing new business opportunities
- Expanding network of business contacts
- Increasing visibility through attendance, participation and volunteering
- Strengthening teamwork skills by joining a subcommittee
- Strengthening leadership skills by serving as a subcommittee chair
- Broadening knowledge base and skills through useful programs and presentations, including learning from both peers and more experienced professionals