At April's monthly meeting, Anchorage Chamber Membership Manager, Tabitha Karpow, will speak to how you can pitch and secure membership.
The Young Professionals Group (anchoragechamber.org/ypg) is made up of business professionals and corporate leaders between the ages of 21-39 who are ready to make a positive impact on the greater community of Anchorage.
This group is open to all Anchorage Chamber members and non-members aged 21 to 39.
Register in advance for this meeting:
WHAT WE DO
BENEFITS OF JOINING
- Professional networking
- Fun social events
- Develop leadership skills
- Unique community service activities
- A professional support system of peers
- Build awareness for members and their business.
Employers benefit from sending their younger employees to the Young Professionals Group because they will strengthen and develop skills that make them more valuable employees, their morale will improve and they will feel appreciated by their employer.
FOLLOW OUR EVENTS ON FACEBOOK
- Meeting new people and developing new business opportunities
- Expanding network of business contacts
- Increasing visibility through attendance, participation and volunteering
- Strengthening teamwork skills by joining a subcommittee
- Strengthening leadership skills by serving as a subcommittee chair
- Broadening knowledge base and skills through useful programs and presentations, including learning from both peers and more experienced professionals