The Coca-Cola Scholars Foundation is offering a series of live webinars for anyone interested in learning more about the 2023 Coca-Cola Scholars application and selection process. Webinars are limited to the first 500 who register for each date.
These webinars will be directed at current high school students who will graduate in the 2022-2023 school year.
Click a date and time below to register. Please register for only one webinar -- space is limited, and the same information will be shared at each. If you are unable to attend a scheduled webinar, a recording will be shared here and through the application later.
Click here to directly access the 2023 application. Click here to download the presentation used during the webinars for an overview of the 3-phase selection process.
Applicants must be:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) student attending a school in the U.S. (or select DoD schools) who will graduate during the 2022-2023 academic school year
- U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees - based on the guidelines utilized by U.S. Department of Education for Federal Financial Aid eligibility
- Expecting to receive high school diploma during current academic year
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Able to verify a minimum overall B/3.0 GPA in high school coursework
Applicants may not be:
- Children or grandchildren of current employees, officers, or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions, or subsidiaries.
- Children or grandchildren of former employees who are currently receiving retirement benefits based on their previous employment with Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions, or subsidiaries.
- International students (with the exception of students at DoD schools)
- High school graduates
- Temporary residents